Forum prawne

Aby odpowiadać na forum musisz się zalogować!

wpłata za przelew z zagranicy?

Witam. Mam taką sytuacje że gościu z francji ma
wpłacić mi przelewem na konto w polsce pieniądzę, i twierdzi że muszę zapłacic podatek w wysokosci 4% jakiejś komisji która sie ze mną skontaktuje, 4% od sumy żeby pieniądze mogły wpłynać na moje konto, czy rzeczywiście istnieje taki podatek i nie jest to jakaś próba oszustwa???podatek musze według niego wpłacic przed wpłynięciem pieniędzy na konto, oczywiscie on doda tą kwote do transferu ale wydaje mi sie to troche podejrzane

piszę mi coś takiego:

Przychodzę przez tego maila z informacją, że mój księgowy i dyrektor banku powiedziała mi, że będziemy się kontaktować przez zarząd śledczej Szczególny charakter transferu (International).

Bank niezwłocznie przekazuje dane do organów podatkowych oraz transakcje na rachunku podlegają opodatkowaniu podatkiem dochodowym.

Biuro dochodzenia Powiedziano mi, mamy pilnować wszystkich przepływów finansowych, że nasz gospodarczy, aby zapobiec rebelii finansowania i konfliktów wpływających na kraje afrykańskie od ponad 10 lat i pranie brudnych pieniędzy które służą jako itp. finansowania.
Biuro wymaga dla wszystkich tych transferów zapłacić podatek w wysokości 10% kwoty transferowej za prowadzenie i 4% dla beneficjenta.

na dole tekst umowy ktorą przesłał mu bank na której podstawie ten podatek ma być zaplacony, chciałbym jeśli to możliwe o ocene czy nie jest to przypadkiem próba oszustwa.

DECREE OF the COUNCIL of MINISTERS of the WAEMU

DECREE N°12/2005/CM/WAEMU AMENDING DECISION N°01/2008/CM/WAEMU OF July 5th,
2004 RELATING TO the LIST OF the PEOPLE, ENTITIES OR ORGANIZATIONS AIM BY the
FREEZING OF the FUNDS AND OTHER FINANCIAL RESOURCES WITHIN the
FRAMEWORK OF the FIGHT AGAINST the FINANCING OF TERRORISM IN the MEMBER
STATES OF the WEST AFRICAN ECONOMIC and MONETRY UNION (WAEMU)

THE CABINET OF THE WEST AFRICAN ECONOMIC

And MONETARY UNION (WAEMU)
Considering the Treaty constituting the West African Economic and Monetary Union
signed on January 10th, 1994, in particular in its articles 1 and 2;
Considering the Decision n° 01/2008/CM/WAEMU of January 1st, 2008
Relating to the list of the people, entities or organizations aimed by the freezing of the
funds and other financial resources within the framework of the fight against the
financing of terrorism in the States members of the WAEMU, in particular in its article 1;
Considering the Decision n° 04/2004/CM/WAEMU of the bearing July 5th,
2004 modification of the Decision n° 01/2008/CM/WAEMU of June 26th, 2003 relating to the
list of the people, entities or organizations aimed by the freezing of the funds and other
financial resources in freezing of the funds and other financial resources within the
framework of the fight against the financing of terrorism in the States to discharge a TAX
to pay known as TAX OF FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, in particular in its article 2;
DECREE:
Article 1:
The present Decision has the aim of modifying the Decision n° 01/2008/CM/WAEMU of
January 1st, 2008 relating to the list of the people, entities or organizations aimed by the
freezing of the funds and other financial resources within the framework of the fight
against the financing of terrorism in the Member States of the WAEMU, intended to
implement the measurements of freezing of funds and other financial resources taken by
the Committee of the Sanctions of the Safety advice of the Nations
Linked, in application in particular of the Resolutions n° 1267 (1999) and n° 1373 (2001) o f
the Safety advice.
Article 2:
Pursuant to the provisions of article 4 of the Payment n°01/2008/CM/WAEMU of
September 19th, 2002, is annexed to the present Decision, of which it forms integral part,
the list of the people, entities or organizations aimed by the freezing of the funds and
other financial resources as stopped, on January 1st, 2008, by the Committee of the
Sanctions of the Safety advice of the United Nations, in accordance with his resolutions
n°1267 (1999) and n° 1373 (2001. The present list cancels and replaces the preceding
one, annexed to the Decision n°01/2008/CM/WAEMU of January 1st, 2008 issues this:
All transactions out of WAEMU ZONE will be passive of a tax to pay called TAX OF FREE CIRCUALTION OF CURRENCIES, which will have to be paid by the executants and the recipient 10 % for the executants and 4 % for the recipient).
We however ask you to inform your recipient before authorizing well the transfer, any
time that the transfer will be carried out and that he does not discharge a his tax, you will
have to undergo penalties.
We wish you a clear comprehension following a good reading.
Abidjan, on October 14th, 2009 by the Cabinet.
The President
COSME SEHLIN

liczę na szybką odpowiedź i z góry dziękuje za pomoc

2012.2.22 14:9:33

Nie ma jeszcze odpowiedzi w temacie: wpłata za przelew z zagranicy?

DODAJ POST W TEMACIE

Aby odpowiadać na forum musisz się zalogować!

Masz inne pytanie do prawnika?

Potrzebujesz pomocy prawnej?

Zapytaj prawnika